I found this on a friend's Facebook page. Even though I wasn't tagged in it, I thought it was fun and borrowed it. So here I am posting it on my blog.
The first SEVEN people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For YOU.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
- What I create will be just for you.
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
- You will receive your item before the end of the year.
- You will have no clue what the item is going to be. It could be a story or poetry. It could be a piece of handmade jewelry or a cheesecake. I may draw, paint, collage or crochet something. I might bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that in order to receive a gift, you have to re-post this memo and make and send out seven surprises of your own, so if you aren't gonna follow through and make something for seven others, you get nothing from me. And you need to send me your mailing address!!
I'm posting this on my blog, which then posts to my Facebook Notes. To qualify as a winner, you must comment on my blog, not Facebook. If you don't have your own Facebook or blog then you're exempt from the re-post requirement. Also, if you just do something nice for 7 strangers who have a real need (not just opening a door for someone) then you can be exempt.
Ready, set, create! :)