Friday, June 29, 2007

A whole lot of nonsense

I'm home in Cleveland, but there's a big fiasco going on here at the church. It's the saddest, most pathetic thing that possibly anyone has witnessed in the history of church conflict. Lord willing, it will be worked out this Sunday afternoon, but I would appreciate any and all prayers that could be offered. Basically there's a lot of power grubbing, selfishness, hatred, and twisting of the Word being done by a few to the detriment of the whole church here. I honestly think that if people would sit down and read the message in the Bible instead of memorizing a few verses out of context, they might get an understanding of how God wants to work in their lives and so much good could be done because of it. Instead they argue about things that are plain (to me) in the Bible and they do things that are so blatantly hurtful and not at all loving. I appreciate your prayers.

No comments: